RxPharmacist™, LLC is pleased to sponsor the Graduate Transitions Program. Pharmacy students can earn income while studying for their board exams and learn valuable skills to be competitive in the workplace. Externs connect with a preceptor throughout the program for support and mentorship with their long-term career goals.
Applications for the RxPharmacist™, LLC Graduate Transitions Program must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and are accepted year round! Please type on the application below. In an effort to conserve the environment and create sustainable practices we will not accept paper or mailed applications.
E-mail address: email@example.com
- Must be enrolled in a Doctorate of Pharmacy program in a College of Pharmacy that is ACPE accredited or seeking accreditation. Use link to check the status of your school https://www.acpe-accredit.org/shared_info/programsSecure.asp
- Minimum of a 3.3 cumulative GPA
- Must have strong writing and technical skills
- Must have completed or soon graduating from your 4th year of professional pharmacy education education when applying
- Licensed and/or international pharmacists will not be considered for this program
Application Check List- APPLICATIONS ARE ACCEPTED YEAR-ROUND ON A ROLLING ADMISSIONS BASIS:
- Completed Application Form below
- A letter of intent explaining your interest in the externship, your career goals, personal background and why you are interested in applying for this program (to help us match you with a pharmacy preceptor)
- Writing sample/copy of note taking from one of your pharmacotherapy AND one of your law courses
- Do NOT provide course/lecture notes from your professors or classes, they need to be your own created works
Please ensure to email the rest of your application materials stated above to firstname.lastname@example.org.